Over the years we have received many questions. Below you will find the most Frequently Asked Questions.
Click on the question to see the answer.
There are many factors which determine the cost of a website. The key factor being time. A website using custom "from scratch" graphics will take more time and cost more than a website which starts from a template (we have hundreds). Additionally the more information contained in a website, the longer it takes to create those pages and therefore the website cost increases. Ecommerce websites are more expensive because there are secure areas to set up, product catalogs to be created, payment options to be defined, credit card processors to be set, shipping options to be defined and setup, items with images, descriptions and options to be setup.
- Starter package using one of our 600+ templates with 5 pages -starting at $250
Standard package using one of our 600+ templates - up to 12 pages, RSS feed & reader, Guestbook function, Forms function, Photo Gallery, Poll, Starting at
$950. Temporary price reduction $750.
- Premium package using one of our 600+ templates, all of Standard features plus Intranet, Discussion board and up to 12 pages starting at $1,500
- ecommerce websites start at about $1,700 and can increase based on number of items and options
Changing graphics templates or creating custom graphics and the number of pages may increase the cost of your website.
- The graphics design. If you want a custom design it takes longer than using one of our 600+ templates.
- The number of pages.
- The amount of time you are willing to dedicate to the website creation. Remember the information has to come from you.
Yes you can!! That is not a problem and you get acces to many more features, plus unlimited pages. You can add your pages yourself.
Net Solutions of Md.
New Windsor, Md, 21776
Office: 410 876 3956
Cell: 443 703 8614
FAQs & recent sites